ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vlad.valtchi...@gmail.com
Subject Re: YTEX cTAKES 3.1.1 ready
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:56:00 GMT
Hi VJ--

this is great!! Thanks for all the hard work on it!

We're starting to look into the new install. For now we're trying the
binaries out.

There were these questions about the proper install steps:

1. Do we first install ytex-0.8
2. Then install the new cTakes 3.1.1 instance and also apply the SNAPSHOT
lib and resources zips
3. Work our way to install the UMLS ontologies in the db

Its is not entirely clear from the new document (
https://code.google.com/p/ytex/wiki/Installation_cTAKES_3_1?ts=1388793998&updated=Installation_cTAKES_3_1
)
if there's still need to install ytex-0.8, or YTEX has been entirely merged
into cTakes?

If the last statement is correct, there are missing parts in i.e the UMLS
install steps that are linked from the new ctakes 3.1.1 document.

Thanks,
vlad