ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sentence detector newline behavior
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:05:31 GMT
On 01/27/2014 03:52 PM, Tim Miller wrote:
> OK, with the most recent version I am able to replicate the
> performance I was getting before. Thanks a lot Jörn!
>
> Assuming this is in the next incremental release of opennlp, how
> quickly can we get a re-trained model into cTAKES?

I am currently working full time on the next release, and will very like
be able to keep the pace until it is out.
We are doing bigger changes this time and the next version will be
1.6.0. One of the interesting changes for you
here could be the pluggable machine learning support (e.g. support for
liblinear, mallet etc.).

Jörn