ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: publicly browsable javadoc
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:34:41 GMT
Kannan's right:

There is javadocs at:

http://ctakes.apache.org/apidocs/

However, it is maintained manually however.  Maybe we should automate this-
perhaps have jenkins perform javadoc and generate a consolidated javadocs
as part of the build.

 and TypeSystem:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml