ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTAKES Groovy...
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:51:17 GMT
If we treat groovy as source code, I think maven has a convention of
putting them in
src > main
> java
> groovy
> scala

src > test
>java
>groovy
>scala

But since we're treating it as scripts, I would opt for the idea of keeping
it simple and having it as scripts/groovy/*.groovy
Would be nice to get some input from the other groovy users though...

--Pei