ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Weiner <joshuawein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTAKES Virtual Machine update
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 01:31:58 GMT
Hey guys,

I know this is probably a dumb question but I can't for the life of me
figure it out. I finally got a UMLS username and password, but I don't
think I am updating the BAT files correctly... here is what I did: note my
username is joshuaweiner2 and my password (for this example) is mypasswordd
(see below).... I now can't get the CVD to run.  my error is:
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

Thank you for your help...

:okHome
cd %CTAKES_HOME%
java -Dctakes.umlsuser=joshuawiener2 -Dctakes.umlspw=<mypasswordd -cp
"%CTAKES_HOME%/lib/*;%CTAKES_HOME%/desc/;%CTAKES_HOME%/resources/"
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/%CTAKES_HOME%/config/log4j.xml -Xms512M
-Xmx1024M org.apache.uima.tools.cvd.CVD

:end

--
Joshua S. Weiner