ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Weiner <joshuaweine...@gmail.com>
Subject Help running AggregatePlaintextProcessor
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 00:10:54 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am trying to use cTAKES (just downloaded it) and when trying to load the
analysis engine AE  *AggregatePlaintextProcessor* (per this link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide#cTAKES3.1UserInstallGuide-Prerequisites
)

I get this error:
scope model:
/C:/apache-ctakes-3.1.0/resources/org/apache/ctakes/assertion/models/scope.model
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC
overhead limit exceeded

I am on Windows 8, 8gb of ram. It appears that other AE work.. but I know
AggregatePlaintextProcessor is the most important one.

Thank you so much for any help!  This is very important to me.

Josh

--
Josh Weiner
joshuaweiner2@gmail.com