ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From John Green <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:29:02 GMT
James, thank you for such a comprehensive reply! I sincerely appreciate the
effort.

I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek in regards to "diving into old posts",
but thank you for the affirmation that I'm probably right on track. Im
finding the UIMA documentation profoundly helpful along with cherry-picked
old messages on the cTakes boards.

Thank you for pointing me at 3 useful issues to tackle. I'm going to take a
hard look at those 3 issues around Feb 3rd, when my latest series of exams
are over.

Regards groovy, I'm not familiar with it, but Ill take a brief look also in
February. This week I had off was spent almost entirely reading UIMA
documentation and a lot of the papers around cTakes.

The documentation is also something I am very interested in helping with,
especially since I'm going through it all right now as a new
user/developer. I will make this a high priority Feb 3rd as well.

Again, thank you for pointing me in a couple of directions where I can be
most helpful. I look forward to this set of exams being done with so I can
get to it. Reading all of the cTakes literature and its associated article
references was very exciting.

Sincerely,
JG