ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: publicly browsable javadoc
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 17:24:15 GMT
I see I still have the javadocs generated by the 3.1.1 build. I will upload those today to
http://ctakes.apache.org/apidocs/ and update the release checklist to have the release manager
verify they ended up there one way or the other.

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-2271-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-2271-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Pei Chen
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 10:35 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: publicly browsable javadoc

Kannan's right:

There is javadocs at:

http://ctakes.apache.org/apidocs/

However, it is maintained manually however.  Maybe we should automate this-
perhaps have jenkins perform javadoc and generate a consolidated javadocs
as part of the build.

 and TypeSystem:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml