ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Output Schema Documentation
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:27:54 GMT
I think the type system doc [1] and javadoc [2] is probably the closest thing I could think
of:
It's not an xml schema of the UIMA XMI per se though...
[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.1.1/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml
[2] http://ctakes.apache.org/apidocs/3.1.1/

Hope that helps, but if you have suggestions, feel free to post it on this list...
--Pei