ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Documentation
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:22:10 GMT
Hi John,
In addition to the documentation, you may want to follow some of the Groovy discussion (plus
any other active topics on the dev list..).
The Groovy scripts may be an easy way to get started with some programming experience and
one can easily start poking at the code to see what the components are doing.
Just an idea...