ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.1.1
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:11:14 GMT
James,
+1

- Sigs verified
Tested sources:
- Built from src.zip
- Ran cvd test umls doc from mvn -PrunCVD
Tested binaries:
- Tested bin.zip
- Downloaded/unzipped separate resources.zip
- Run cvd test via bin/runctakesCVD.sh

Note: With all the new models being loaded into memory, the .sh scripts should be updated
to default to more than 1024M.  Otherwise, we'll run out of heap space.
--Pei