ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cTAKES Groovy...
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:56:36 GMT
I'd go along with Pei's argumentation. If it is supposed to go into the JAR,
it should not be in src/(main|test)/xxx.

For DKPro Core, I just these scripts to our wiki for the time being. The
nice thing is that they are self-contained. So they are actually quite
independent of the release cycle of DKPro Core - or in your case of cTAKES.

-- Richard