ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From William Karl Thompson <...@northwestern.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES Groovy...
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:06:11 GMT
Seems unlikely to be the source of your problem, but could it be a firewall issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Eckart de Castilho [mailto:rec@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:04 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: cTAKES Groovy...

Might be a temporary network problem. The artifact is on Maven Central:

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cedu.mit.findstruct%7Cfindstructapi%7C0.0.1%7Cjar

-- Richard

On 12.12.2013, at 15:01, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:

> The story continues:
>
> The @GrabResolver line from Richard did the trick for jwnl.
>
> But I cleared my .groovy/grapes and  .m2/repository and tried running parser.groovy and
get the following:

> org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
> General error during conversion: Error grabbing Grapes -- [download
> failed: edu.mit.findstruct#findstructapi;0.0.1!findstructapi.jar]
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error grabbing Grapes -- [download failed:
> edu.mit.findstruct#findstructapi;0.0.1!findstructapi.jar]
>
> FYI. I will take a look but if anyone has any hints, don't be shy

 is only needed for pre-OpenNLP 1.5.3 and should be removed when we upgrade to 1.5.3+. and
I'll update CTAKES-191 "Update Apache OpenNLP dependency to 1.5.3" with a  reminder to update
the script.

> Trunk of cTAKES still uses 1.5.2-incubating

OpenNLP 1.5.(1|2)-incubating.