ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Costumero Moreno <roberto.costum...@upm.es>
Subject Training new models
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:19:34 GMT
Hi,

I have been looking forward to train a new model in order to get cTAKES working in Spanish
and when I launched the SentenceDetector it warned about that functionality not working due
to changes into the OpenNLP API.

I have made the modifications to get this working. How should I share them with the community?
And more important, as a newbie with this particular framework, how can I validate all the
changes have been applied successfully? They seem to be correct.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

--
Roberto Costumero Moreno
Laboratorio de Minería de Datos y Simulación (MIDAS)