ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Coarr, Matt" <mco...@mitre.org>
Subject using umls dictionary lookup offline?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 02:36:06 GMT
What would I need to do to run ctakes offline? In particular, I believe that means what do
I need to do to get the full dictionary lookup to work?

Do I need to build my own UMLS dictionary database and use a custom dictionary class?

I looked around on the wiki (in the ctakes 3.0 and 3.1 developer guides and the ctakes 3.0
component guide).

I know way back when we used to have this before we simplified things by pre-packaging the
UMLS dictionary and doing online validation of the UMLS username and password.

Thanks!
Matt