ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject CTAKES-76 - get 3rd party jars into Maven Central
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:07:01 GMT
Hi Matt,
Just following up on this item:
I think the last time we try using the 3rd party assertion module jars from
maven central resulted in errors because one of those pom's had an
inaccessible internal repo defined:
http://rcf.mitre.org/project/chatter/repo/<http://rcf.mitre.org/project/chatter/repo/):>

Do you know if this is still the case? is there a way we could update that
pom not to have internal dependencies?

ArtifactDescriptorException: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.mitre:jcarafe-core_2.9.1:jar:0.9.8.2: ArtifactResolutionException:
Failure to transfer org.mitre:jcarafe-core_2.9.1:pom:0.9.8.2 from
http://rcf.mitre.org/project/chatter/repo/ was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
mitrechatterrepository has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error:
Could not transfer artifact org.mitre:jcarafe-core_2.9.1:pom:0.9.8.2
from/to mitrechatterrepository
(http://rcf.mitre.org/project/chatter/repo/): null
http://rcf.mitre.org/project/chatter/repo/org/mitre/jcarafe-core_2.9.1/0.9.8.2/jcarafe-core_2.9.1-0.9.8.2.pom
pom.xml
/ctakes-assertion line 1 Maven Dependency Problem