ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject ytex branch
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:06:09 GMT
Hello All,

I'm close to done with the port of ytex to ctakes.  I would like to create
branch to commit the changes to for review by the ctakes elders and other
developers.  I will be adding the following projects:
* ctakes-ytex-res - resources
* ctakes-ytex - no uima/ctakes dependencies - primarily semantic similarity
code
* ctakes-ytex-uima - ctakes annotators and pipeline configs

I made very few changes to other ctakes modules, these include:
* fixing spring version conflicts
* treatment of newlines in various annotators
* added properties to OntologyConcept type to support word sense
disambiguation

Any objections to a branch?

The main thing left to do is packaging for the binary distro.
* setup ant scripts: I think bin\scripts would be a good spot
* adding to ctakes-resources download: I have the following to add:
- delimited text file with lookup dictionary (similar to hsqldb for current
dictionary lookup)
- concept graphs for semantic similarity and WSD
- libraries for jdbc drivers (mysql, oracle, sql server) and hibernate
For the ctakes-resources additions, I can create a zip file to add to the
ctakes-resources, and send it to somebody (I think it will be a bit big to
attach to a ticket, and the whole point is not to have non-asf compliant
stuff lurking around apache)

TIA,

VJ