ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: ebuging my own project under cTAKES
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:51:27 GMT

Great. Thanks for letting us know things are resolved.

-- James

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-2234-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-2234-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of samir chabou
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 11:34 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ebuging my own project under cTAKES

Hi James,
Good news James,  the source code for my project is now visible to Eclipse debugger. I linked
the source of the uqoPico project to the starting project (for my case ctakes-clinical-pipeline
project). the option of linking source is available when i use the java Perspective instead
of the JavaEE Perspective.
Thanks for your e-mail it guided me to the right solution