ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Create a cTAKES patch 3.1.1 release?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:13:36 GMT

I have not tested yet but I did check the files for rc1 into
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/

----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-2214-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-2214-Masanz.James=mayo.edu@ctakes.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Chen, Pei
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:03 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: Create a cTAKES patch 3.1.1 release?

Hi James,
Cool!
Just an fyi-
Could we check in the artifacts into the dev repo (instead of homedir)?
This will make it much easier later on for the mirrors to pick them up via pubsub when it's
ready for distribution.
http://ctakes.apache.org/ctakes-release-guide.html (Per updated guide)
Publishing Artifacts to Dev
Commit the artifacts to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ctakes/