ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES Groovy...
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:19:28 GMT
The sample constituency parser printer should be working now...
Just copy and paste the text to parser.groovy and make it executable.
All you should need is groovy installed on your machine.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/groovy/parser.groovy
$ parser.groovy input
Reading from directory: input
 (TOP (S (NP-SBJ (NN patient)) (VP (VBD took) (NP (NP (NNS 50mg)) (PP (IN of) (NP (NP (NN
aspirin)) (PP (IN for) (NP (NP (NN pain)) (PP-LOC (IN in) (NP (NN knee)))))))))(. .)))

Maybe we could create one that will output UMLS CUI/Codes... and then others could easily
modify to their needs.

--Pei