ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: ytex branch
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:32:55 GMT
Hi VJ,
Sounds cool.  I guess once things are in the branch, we can start to take a look to see if
it makes sense to incorporate them directly into existing ctakes modules or not?
Just curious- were the type system changes mainly adding additional fields?  Just planning
ahead especially for proposed type system changes...

--Pei