ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Training new models
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:06:21 GMT
Hi Roberto,
This is great news...
I think the best place to start would be to:
- Sign up for an Jira account (https://issues.apache.org/jira/login.jsp)
- Create a Jira item in the cTAKES project
- Contribute any code by attaching any changes/suggestions
(log any information as you see fit, and attach any code changes/patches to the Jira).

--Pei