ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: using umls dictionary lookup offline?
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:16:05 GMT
That actually sounds like a good idea.
The code that performs the UMLS check is already in cTAKES... perhaps we just need a place
to host/distribution of the resources (simple webapp)...
I wonder if we can just converge and point to a single place for all of their models/resourcing
needs...
Richard- I'm just thinking of your idea of a single place to download various models, do you
think it's worth thinking about also hosting certain protected resources such as UMLS there
as well?  (perhaps some place a bit more advanced that Maven Central).