ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McMurry <mcmurry.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Following up per James Masanz suggestion: iDASH
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:21:40 GMT
it
* iDASH really wants the NLP VM to work long term and stay up to date with cTAKES versions

Next:
* AndyMc : evaluate existing iDASH VM versus my own efforts for a cTAKES VM
* iDASH: figuring out how to commit resources and make the tools available, right now its
a struggle
* December: meetup for anyone interested, probably via Skype

On Nov 12, 2013, at 8:31 AM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:

> Are there any plans to create as an Amazon EC2 instance?  Just curious.

On Behalf Of Andrew McMurry
> Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:54 PM
> To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
> Subject: Following up per James Masanz suggestion: iDASH
>
> 10AM Pacific Time I am meeting with iDASH about their future plans for the VM.
> As a reminder, iDASH is an "NLP VM" for biomedical apps including ctakes. IDASH has since
fallen out of date.

> ** Does anyone have any specific questions about iDASH they would like me to bring back?
**