ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly Snapshots to ASF Nexus with Jenkins
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 19:32:57 GMT
Isn't the ASF Jenkins pre-configured with credentials that allow it to deploy
builds to the Apache Nexus? Check out the UIMA-SDK or UIMA-uimaFIT builds.
I'm pretty sure, that I didn't have to configure anything in particular.
Make sure that you don't deploy using the Maven goal, but using the Jenkins
post-build step for deploying artifacts.

-- Richard