ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From samir chabou <samir...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ebuging my own project under cTAKES
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 03:48:43 GMT
Hi James,
Unfortunately no luck yet with my debug issue.

I'm using eclipse Version: Juno Service Release 2 (2013)
Do you do the compile within Eclipse or externally (such as from the command line) within
Eclipse

When you say your project is at the same level as the other cTAKES
projects, is that how it appears within Eclipse, or actually on the file
 system? How can i check that the project UqoPico is in the file system ?

thanks Samir

On Monday, November 18, 2013 10:14:54 AM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu>