ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: move ytex annotators to ctakes.apache.org?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:17:39 GMT
vj,
This sounds like a really nice contribution to cTAKES.  The license[1]
incompatibility may pose a challenge though:

For example, how tightly coupled is weka to the annotator code?
On Hibernate, I've seen other apache projects [2,3] interface with
Hibernate, so we can probably do something similar.
[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html
[2] http://tapestry.apache.org/hibernate.html
[3] http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-and-hibernate.html

--Pei