ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move ytex annotators to ctakes.apache.org?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:50:43 GMT
I use hibernate for database independence wrt blob/clob handling and
identifier generation (major differences between databases here).  The
hibernate use is minimal, and I would be open to using something that
is apache license conformant (suggestions?)  However, this might be a
moot point based on pei's email.

Regarding weka - this is only used for exporting data in the sparse
weka format - not a critical dependency.  However, I think we could
provide the compiled binaries, but not ship weka (the user will have
to have weka installed and add that to the classpath).

-vj