ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES user interface
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:52:56 GMT
+1
Pan, the short answer is yes- it can be done in CLI.
The problem is that most of us who are already familiar with the nitty gritty are probably
doing this with some sort of custom scripts or solution.
Cc' the dev group to get a fresh perspective; not sure what the easiest would be-- run the
CPE via command line with default input/output directories or running a Driver Main Class
as part of examples.

--Pei