ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: move ytex annotators to ctakes.apache.org?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 15:47:38 GMT
Hi vj,
This is awesome news... perhaps I can suggest something like the below:
1) create a Jira account and new cTAKES jira item with the intended new functionality
2) svn checkout the ctakes trunk
3) upgrade the ytext code to work with ctakes trunk
4) depending on the functionality, either create a new maven module or add it to the existing
ones such as ctakes-core
5) attach the code/patch to the Jira
6) anyone one of the existing committers can make the commit

--Pei