ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Sundry
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:08:30 GMT
Thanks for bumping this Pei, it reminds me I meant to respond to it.

The OPQRST does sound like a great ML project. At a glance I might think
a sequence model over sentences (like a CRF) would be a good model.
But I'm wondering what the end use case is? Is it for teaching OPQRST to
new clinicians? Or maybe as a sort of middleware for other projects
where it might be a useful feature? Without a physician's intuition I
sometimes suffer from a failure of imagination on these things.

Tim