ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Dligach <dmitriy.dlig...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:31:35 GMT
The link works for me in Chrome but not in Firefox. In Firefox I get:

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML
mimetype:https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystemDescription.xsl

--
Dmitriy Dligach, PhD
Research Fellow