ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Miller <timothy.mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 14:59:24 GMT
I still get an error from this link.
Firefox says:

    Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML
    mimetype:
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystemDescription.xsl

Chrome displays the xml with this message:

    This XML file does not appear to have any style information
    associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

This is under ubuntu.
Tim