ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Vogel, James" <JVo...@activehealth.net>
Subject RE: Text not matched
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:12:37 GMT
Sorry if I wasted anyone's time but this was caused by a dumb mistake.  I'd commented out the
line of code that added the SNOMED hits while trying to switch to ICD9 and didn't fully roll-back
my changes.

From: Vogel, James
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 10:14 PM
To: 'dev@ctakes.apache.org'
Subject: Text not matched

No concept or annotation is created for "Birbeck granule deficiency" when I run the clinical
pipeline in the CVD.  I see it in the UMLS Metathesaurus Browser at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov//metathesaurus.html#C3150657;0;1;CUI;2012AB;EXACT_MATCH;*<https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/metathesaurus.html#C3150657;0;1;CUI;2012AB;EXACT_MATCH;*>;
I see that its semantic type of T047 is in LookupDesc_DB.xml for the clinical pipeline. Is
there additional configuration needed to match this term?

"deficiency" is annotated.

IMPORTANT WARNING: Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by return email and delete this document. Thank you.