ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Vogel, James" <JVo...@activehealth.net>
Subject Text not matched
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 02:14:03 GMT
No concept or annotation is created for "Birbeck granule deficiency" when I run the clinical
pipeline in the CVD.  I see it in the UMLS Metathesaurus Browser at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov//metathesaurus.html#C3150657;0;1;CUI;2012AB;EXACT_MATCH;*<https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/metathesaurus.html#C3150657;0;1;CUI;2012AB;EXACT_MATCH;*>;
I see that its semantic type of T047 is in LookupDesc_DB.xml for the clinical pipeline. Is
there additional configuration needed to match this term?

"deficiency" is annotated.

IMPORTANT WARNING: Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by return email and delete this document. Thank you.