ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From William Karl Thompson <...@northwestern.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES user interface
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 23:54:33 GMT
Hi Tim,

I've had a related issue, where I wanted all of the resources and libraries for a cTAKES application
bundled into a single jar file. The Maven solution that works for me is to add the following
to your pom's plugins section:

			<plugin>
				<configuration>
					<archive>
						<manifest>
							<mainClass>your.class.Here</mainClass>
						</manifest>
					</archive>
					<descriptorRefs>
						<descriptorRef>jar-with-dependencies</descriptorRef>
					</descriptorRefs>
				</configuration>
			</plugin>

I then call Maven with the following goals:

clean compile assembly:single

This generates a single jar file with all of your dependencies.

-Will