ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Spurrier <robert.spurr...@explorys.com>
Subject Re: Creating Runnable .JARs From A Subset of cTAKES Maven Modules
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:23:57 GMT
Actually after poking around in Maven documentation I think I have just
figured out an approach I like.

For each pipeline I wish to create, I will generate a Maven assembly
descriptor. I will put each assembly file in the cTAKES root pom.xml.
Hopefully this will create each pipeline for me when I run 'package'. This
approach will still tie in nicely with the project object model/lifecycle
of cTAKES, and generate all my custom jars as well.

I will try it out and update this thread with the results

Thanks,
Rob