ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Wu, Stephen T., Ph.D." <Wu.Step...@mayo.edu>
Subject Re: Doubt regarding the cTAKES output
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 15:42:31 GMT
Are you looking within an output XMI file?

If so and you have a list of numbers there, I think it's because
ontologyConceptArr points to actual UmlsConcept types, rather than to just
a string with Concept Unique Identifiers (CUIs).  You have to follow the
link to the number, perhaps search for
  xmi:id="5280"
in your XMI file.

stephen