ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uploads
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 02:15:29 GMT
Hi John,
You can use your favorite svn client to check out the code:
ex: svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/
The example notes are currently in the ctakes-examples/data/ folder.
You should have access to add the files and perform an svn commit to check
them back in directly now.
Feel free to let us know if you have any issues.

I don't believe the existing examples have been manually annotated yet..
--Pei