ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Arohi Kumar <ar...@mobipulse.in>
Subject Problem with using OrangeBook index
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 07:24:36 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am trying to run ClinicalPipelineWithUMLS.java (main file in the
ctakes-clinical-pipeline) using Eclipse. I keep running into

java.io.EOFException: read past EOF: RAMInputStream(name=segments)

when I am opening the index OrangeBook. It occurs at the line

iv_logger.info("Loading Lucene Index into memory: " + indexDir);
FSDirectory fsd = FSDirectory.open(indexDir);
Directory d = new RAMDirectory(fsd, IOContext.DEFAULT);
iv_indexReader = IndexReader.open(d); [THIS LINE]

Could someone shed light on where I am going wrong. Thank you.

~Arohi