ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From amcmurry <mcmurry.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NCI references out of date
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:02:34 GMT
FYI: my google search was for

"ctakes" family history

This isn't an urgent issue, but these things can linger.
On the last Open Source project I was on (still running) -- the multiple "front door" issue
confused a lot of newcomers

On Sep 27, 2013, at 7:09 AM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:

> There is a NOTE in the Introduction of the 2.5 page.
> It references Apache cTAKES as incubating though. And apparently is not prominent enough.
I will update that and find a way to make it more prominent.

On Behalf Of Bleeker, Troy C.
> Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 9:03 AM
> To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
> Subject: RE: NCI references out of date
>
> I agree that we should continue to change any other existing "front door" or mechanism
that we know of that points to the current cTAKES. The primary goal, as you say, would be
to get new users (or old ones coming back) to the right place within just a few clicks.
> Troy
On Behalf Of Andy McMurry