ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Bleeker, Troy C." <Bleeker.T...@mayo.edu>
Subject 3.1 doc
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:17:09 GMT
I have been unable to review this release. I did just notice that the cTAKES wiki was not used
to advertise the candidate release as it was forming. One of the intents for this page: http://ctakes.apache.org/developerguide.html
was to put in a section for candidate releases. As those matured the community could see the
current latest release plus the next candidate getting ready. At the time of moving the candidate
into the official next release the new one would roll up and the old one would roll into the
archives.

So in this case 3.1 would have been listed as a candidate until now when it would roll up
and replace 3.0 on that page. Just curious if you want to use these pages on the wiki in that
way?

Thanks
Troy Bleeker * Senior Business Analyst CBAP(r) * Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
Phone: 507-293-1574 * Fax: 507-284-0360 * bleeker.troy@mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic * 200 First Street SW * Rochester, MN 55905 * www.mayoclinic.org