ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Problem with using OrangeBook index
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:28:29 GMT

Which version of cTAKES are you running (have you checked it out from trunk or something else)?

There should be log messages stating in which directory (full path) cTAKES has found your
copy of the Orange Book.

Please compare the contents of that directory on your machine with

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/OrangeBook/

or with

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/lookup/OrangeBook/

Regards,