ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 18:14:51 GMT
+1
That sounds like a good idea...
If you like, feel free to creat a Jira item for this and attach any code/patches to it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ctakes
I believe any should be able to create an account.

Also, if you subscribe to the list, it doesn't require moderator approval...
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2013, at 12:42 PM, "Murali Nagendranath" <mminnah@gmail.com<mailto:mminnah@gmail.com>>