ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:44:12 GMT
http://ctakes.apache.org/docs/TypeSystem.xml

It's kind of weird that the xls works behind the apache site/web servers, but not within the
svn repo.  Does it ring a bell to anyone? I have a feeling that the svn web servers are doing
something weird and not allowing the transformation.
But either way, I've made a copy of it on to the site;  I think the descriptions need to be
beefed up a little bit though...

Any objections in removing the "Equivalent to edu.mayo.bmi. etc. etc."  It probably made sense
in the past when we were upgrading to the common type system, but I think it probably makes
more sense to put the intended meanings there now...

--Pei