ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES DATA DICTIONARY
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:01:10 GMT
Thanks Murali!
It's actually pretty cool to have a quick reference to lookup what all the different fields
mean.
FYI: I've made the commits to:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystem.xml
which references the XSL template[1].
The xslt looks okay from IE.

Troy, do you know if Confluence has an XSLT plugin rather than relying on individual browsers?
 It would be nice to just pull the descriptions of the fields directly from the TypeSystem
descriptions so it can be maintained in 1 place...

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-type-system/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/typesystem/types/TypeSystemDescription.xsl
--Pei