ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From samir chabou <samir...@yahoo.com>
Subject examples of relation extractor annotations
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:00:48 GMT
Hi,
I tried to get examples of relation extractor annotations using RelationExtractorAggregate.xml.
I tried the RelationExtractorAggregate on many input medical text but there was no annotation
for any kind of relation. I even tried the bellow text used in RelationExtractorAnnotatorsTest
but again no relation is annotated. Do you have idea or am i missing some thing ?
      "He had a slight fracture in the proximal right fibula.",
        "He had a slight fracture in the proximal right fibula .",
        "PRP VBD DT JJ NN IN DT JJ JJ NN .");

Thanks
Samir