ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes-examples project?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:59:56 GMT
We will look at the metadata info. Some of it is critical for the annotations (e.g. docTime).
Thank you, John.
--Guergana

-----Original Message-----
From: John Green [mailto:john.travis.green@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:56 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ctakes-examples project?

So far I have about 15 notes done. Im submitting them slow as, after I said they were done
I decided one last review of each for gross errors and completeness would be in order. Im
slowly working through the proof read of each now. Just FYI if anyone was wondering.

I don't know what the coders can do with the metadata I included at the top of each note.
I thought it would be useful, however, to attempt to describe the data with these additional
metrics. Maybe they are already included vectors in the gold-standard annotation.

JG