ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Savova, Guergana" <Guergana.Sav...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Examples
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 18:51:27 GMT
I second Pei. Excellent development, John! Thank you!

I can ask my annotators to create gold annotations for several layers according to the annotation
guidelines. How many notes do you have, John?
--Guergana

-----Original Message-----
From: Pei Chen [mailto:chenpei@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 2:49 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: Examples

Hi John,
This is great news.
I would suggest creating a Jira item and attach the docs to it (Additional
Actions>Attach). [On can create an Jira account on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ctakes.]
Then we can make the commits for you.
This is awesome... do anyone have the gold standard annotation guideline(s) handy?  Would
be great to have those test notes annotated as well as examples.

--Pei