ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE} Release Apache cTAKES 3.1
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 19:44:47 GMT
James,
If I try to build from the src.tar.gz, I get the below:
If I comment out the ctakes-temporal module from the root pom.xml, it
compiles fine.  Is it because the temporal project is defined in the pom
but the source was the included/release?

Peis-MacBook-Pro:apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src pei$ mvn clean compile
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.apache.ctakes:ctakes:3.1.0
(/Users/pei/workspace/apache-ctakes/3.1.0-rc1/apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Child module
/Users/pei/workspace/apache-ctakes/3.1.0-rc1/apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src/ctakes-temporal
of
/Users/pei/workspace/apache-ctakes/3.1.0-rc1/apache-ctakes-3.1.0-src/pom.xml
does not exist
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]